Please, read our FAQ before sending anything.
If the FAQ doesn’t answer to your question, please contact our CSR by notecard - and only notecard -.
Our Customer Service Responsible (CSR)’s name is : VirtualInsanity Resident.
She’ll happily answer to your questions, but please include in your notecard :
- Your full avatar name (no display name),
- Your transaction history for the item you are notecarding about. If this item was purchased more than a month ago, you can discard this.
- The name of the item(s) you are notecarding about and if applicable, the version or color.
- The name of the sim where you purchased the item if one item is missing in your folder (it should be written in your transaction history).
- Your question in understandable french or english. If you don’t speak any of those languages, please ask to a friend to help you.
While we endeavour to help, taking care of your issue may take a delay depending on our occupations in SL and in RL.
Due to RL work, we’ll be less available on tuesdays, wednesdays and thursdays from now. While we’ll try to assure customer service after work hours, we can’t guarantee to be able to do it on these days so please forgive us for that. If your notecard hasn’t been answered within 72 hours, feel free to send it back but to Loviathar Hellman.
Thank you !
Please note : No notecard should be sent to Moolfryt Klang, designer at [V/I] nor to Hyel Blackheart, advertising manager at [V/I]. They aren’t often online. So please, if you want your notecard to be read and your problem to be solved, follow the procedure above. Thanks !